Colorful Veggie-Fruit Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium carrots, trimmed
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1 piece (1 inch) ginger
- 1⁄2 medium lemon, peeled
- 2 stalks celery, with leaves
- Process the carrots through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the sweet potato, followed by the pepper.
- Add the kiwis and the ginger.
- Add the lemon and the celery.
- Whisk or shake the juice thoroughly to combine and serve alone or over ice.