Come Back Sauce
Serve this flavorful Southern sauce with fried fish or seafood, fried chicken strips, or appetizer wings, or it use in place of mayonnaise on a sandwich. It also makes a nice salad dressing.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grated sweet onion
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Few drops hot sauce
- Put all ingredients in a large jar; screw on the top and shake until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before using to let the flavors blend.