Confetti Cauliflower Popcorn
Create a fun and delicious appetizer when you bake up this cauliflower recipe that’ll make you think you’re at the movies.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 head confetti cauliflower (purple, orange, yellow or green)
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing (optional for dipping)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break cauliflower into bite-size florets about the size of popped corn.
- Toss cauliflower florets, olive oil and seasoning mix in a large bowl until well coated.
- Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, turning 3-4 times while baking, until cauliflower is slightly browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Tip: Double the ranch flavor by drizzling Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing over the popped cauliflower.