Confetti Scrambled Eggs
This recipe is a flavorful version of everyday scrambled eggs. Allowing 2 eggs per person, you can easily adjust this recipe up or down.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup. chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup. finely chopped ham
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium-low heat. When butter is sizzling hot, pour in egg mixture.
- Reduce heat slightly. As egg mixture begins to look set on the bottom and sides of the skillet, fold over toward the center with a spatula. Repeat until eggs are almost set, then fold in tomato, bell pepper, and ham. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.