Cookie Dough Dip
Sweet tooth, anyone? Everyone loves the guilty pleasure of sneaking a bit of cookie dough, so why not indulge? This cookie dough dip is the ideal dessert for game day: It’s dunkable and oh-so-shareable.
Makes: 2 cupsHands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 2 cups
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint strawberries, stemmed
- Place butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Heat butter until slightly browned with a nutty smell, about 5 minutes. Add brown sugar and let bubble for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with confectioners’ sugar, flour, and vanilla. Beat in brown sugar mixture until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Serve with strawberries for dipping.