Cookie Monster Cookies
There’s a little health thrown into this chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal cookie— again, feel free to leave in some of these goodies, or take them out.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 3 Tbsp. sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs until creamy. Add honey and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add oats, vanilla, oil, pancake syrup, and milk. Add flour gradually, and then stir in chocolate chips. Blend until batter is smooth.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray onto a baking sheet. Drop batter by teaspoons onto baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, just until golden brown. Cool before serving.