Cookies and Cheesecake Pie
This fluffy no-bake cheesecake is made even sweeter with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies. For even more chocolate flavor, replace the graham cracker crust with a chocolate cookie crust.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed, divided
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9")
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, combine the heavy cream and ½ cup confectioners’ sugar. Whip on medium-high speed until the mixture forms soft peaks, about 2 minutes. Transfer the whipped cream to a separate bowl and chill.
- In the same work bowl combine the remaining sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until the mixture is smooth, then turn the speed to high and beat until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined, about 20 seconds, then add ¾ of the crushed cookies and stir to combine. Spread the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust and top with the reserved cookies. Chill for 4 hours before serving.