Coors Light Beer-Battered Pickles
Crisp and enticing, these deep-fried pickles are dipped in an easy-to-make beer batter and fried to golden perfection.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 jar Hamburger Oval Dill Pickle Chips
- 48 ounces vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 12 ounces Coors Light American Light Lager
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- In heavy-bottomed skillet or pot, preheat oil to 375°F. Using paper towels, pat pickles dry.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, garlic powder and salt. Whisk in Coors Light, egg and hot sauce until smooth.
- Add pickles to batter; toss to coat. Using slotted spoon, remove pickles, allowing excess batter to drip off.
- Working in batches as to not overcrowd pan, fry 2 to 3 minutes until golden. Drain on paper towels.