With a consistency similar to eggnog, coquito (“little coconut”) is a sweet and creamy rum drink traditionally enjoyed in Puerto Rico during the Christmas season.
Serves: 6Prep: 1 hour 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (12 oz.) Kroger® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (13.66 oz.) coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- Cinnamon sticks
- Ground cinnamon
- In a blender, blend together evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk and rum.
- Pour into pitcher. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Serve in small glasses. Garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and a cinnamon stick.