These aren’t your ordinary meatballs. These luscious Coriander Meatballs are tart with a hint of Middle Eastern spice. They’d be great in a fluffy gluten-free pita and topped with creamy tzatziki.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 lb. ground lamb
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. coriander
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the lamb, onion, mint, garlic, coriander, cinnamon, salt, and pepper with your hands.
- Form the mixture into about 16 medium-sized balls. Place meatballs in the greased baking dish in one layer.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.