Corn and Peach Salad with Feta and Mint
The best part about this combo is you can prepare it beforehand in any way you’d like. Roast it, barbecue it, or boil it … all options change the flavor of the salad to make it delicious!
- 1 ear corn
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup feta
- 1 peach
- 1 bunch mint
- Fresh ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Start by bringing a pot of water to a boil, add corn; cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from water and let cool.
- While the corn cools, slice the peach, roughly chop the mint and begin to assemble your salad.
- Create a bed of arugula, top with peach slices, chopped mint (to taste) and sprinkle with feta.
- Cut the corn from the cob and divide among 4 plates.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with fresh ground pepper.