Corn & Queso Salad
Toss together a salad that blends sweet corn, salty cheese, spicy jalapeño and so much more. It’s a perfect dip, accompaniment to tacos or delicious treat own its own.
Serves: 4Prep: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups raw corn kernels (about 4 ears corn)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup queso Cotija, crumbled
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients excluding the queso. Let sit 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, garnish with crumbled queso.