Corn Dog Mummies
These State Fair® Corn Dogs wrapped in buttery crescent rolls serve as a fun and spooky appetizer that can be made in minutes…and devoured in seconds!
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package State Fair® Corn Dogs
- 1 can (8 oz.) crescent dough
- 16 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup mustard
- Heat corn dogs in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place corn dog onto wooden chop sticks or skewers lengthwise.
- Cut crescent dough into long thin strips, two strips per skewer.
- Wrap each corn dog skewer with two dough strips.
- Lay skewers onto baking sheet.
- Cut cheese into long strips and top skewers with 2 to 3 pieces of cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- While corn dogs are baking, combine ¼ cup mustard with ½ cup ketchup and mix or shake in squirt bottle.
- Remove corn dogs from oven and let cool.
- With mustard, make small dots for eyes and then make smaller dots with ketchup over the mustard dots or use “eye” sprinkles.
- Drizzle ketchup/mustard mixture over mummies and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.