Corn and Jalapeño Salad
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups corn kernels, blanched
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup tarragon or white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine corn, jalapeño, bell pepper, and onion in a glass bowl. Whisk together sugar, vinegar, and oil. Pour over vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Season with salt and pepper before serving.