Corned Beef Hash
You can top each serving of this hearty dish with a fried egg if youʼd like for the classic finish.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup minced chives
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and potatoes; cook and stir for 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are beginning to brown.
- Add corned beef and beef broth; bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Uncover and add tomato; simmer for 3 to 4 minutes longer. Stir in mustard and chives. Serve hot.