Cornflake Chicken Tenders
Crushed cornflakes make a great coating for baked chicken. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 package (1 lb.) chicken breast tenders
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together crushed cornflakes, salt, and paprika. Dip chicken tenders into the beaten eggs and dredge in the seasoned cornflakes, gently pressing the coating against the chicken. Place coated chicken strips onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (it should reach 165°F) and cornflake coating is a deep, golden brown.