This cornflake crust recipe is quite versatile. It works for fish as well as chicken, and other flaky cereals can be substituted for different flavors.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup gluten-free cornflake cereal, crushed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 oz. each)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cereal in a shallow bowl and the eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg and then in cereal. Place coated chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes and serve.