Corny Mac & Cheese Cups
These little cups of cheesy goodness will delight both the young and old.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup crushed buttery round crackers (about 24)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 container (21 oz.) refrigerated macaroni and cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together crushed crackers and butter; reserve ½ cup of cracker mixture to use for topping.
- Stir macaroni and cheese, corn and eggs into remaining cracker mixture until well blended.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle with reserved cracker mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until dry around edges and beginning to brown. (Knife inserted in center may come out clean.)
- Let stand in pan 5 minutes. Carefully remove cups to serving plate.