Countdown Clock Cheesecake
Tick tock! It’s all about the clock. Save time before your party by starting with ready-to-enjoy cheesecake. Then, add a fancy ganache and a clock face to count down to the new year.
Serves: 12Prep: 50 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Kroger® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 (40 oz.) Private Selection™ Classic Creamstyle Cheesecake
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ White Chocolate Chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shortening
- In a 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave cream on high for 1-1½ minutes or until very hot, but not boiling.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate baking chips in small bowl. Immediately pour hot cream over chips and let stand 1 minute. Whisk vigorously until melted and smooth. Place cheesecake on serving plate. If precut, press any gaps together.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cheesecake. Spread to edge of cheesecake with offset spatula or knife, allowing some chocolate mixture to drip over the side. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and shortening for 30-60 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring halfway through heating. Pipe white chocolate mixture into clock pattern on top of cheesecake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.