Country Chicken Bowls
Keeping a few essentials in your freezer means you can quickly pull together a hearty and satisfying meal in almost no time. Try topping these easy chicken bowls with your favorite BBQ sauce or ranch dressing!
Serves: 3Prep: 5 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 17 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 9 pieces Chicken Tenders
- 1 package Original Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 package (10-12 oz.) steam-in-bag frozen corn, cooked according to package instructions
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Bake 11 to 13 minutes, until heated through. Cut tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Divide cauliflower mixture between serving bowls. Top with chicken, corn and cheese.