Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 cup skinned and cubed plum tomatoes
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet. Add zucchini and red pepper; sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and pepper; cook uncovered for another 10 minutes, allowing fluid from tomatoes to cook down.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, and Parmesan cheese; pour over vegetables in skillet.
- Cook over low heat until browned, approximately 10 minutes on each side.