Courgettes en Salade (Zucchini Salad)
Save to My Recipes
To enjoy this salad more, it’s better to use organic zucchini. This way you don’t have to peel the skin, which will add flavor to the dish.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 4 organic zucchini
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint, minced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 kalamata olives
- Don’t peel the zucchini. Wash them carefully and dry them. Cut them in half, and take the seeds out.
- Using a vegetable peeler, make long zucchini strips, as long as the vegetable if possible, like spaghetti.
- In a large bowl, whisk salt and pepper with the lemon juice, then add the olive oil slowly. Add the cilantro and the mint to the dressing.
- Add the zucchini strips, onion slices, olives. Toss well, cover, and leave in the refrigerator for an hour. Top with zest before serving.