Couscous Tabouli Salad with Mint
Much of the Middle East relies on various versions of tabouli to stretch its meat supply. It absorbs the flavors of spices, aromatic vegetables, and meats. This version uses quick cooking couscous instead of bulgur wheat.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups cooked couscous
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Place couscous in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.