Wonton wrappers are sold in many supermarkets and Asian markets.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 6 oz. lump crabmeat
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Mix cream cheese, crab, and scallions in a bowl until well blended.
- On a wonton wrapper, add a spoonful of the filling and wet the edges with your finger or a basting brush. Lay another wonton wrapper on top and seal the edges well, using more water as necessary. Set aside. Repeat the wonton-filling process until you are out of the filling or wontons. Preheat the panini press.
- Place wontons on panini press and gently close the lid. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until wontons are crisp.
- Remove from press and serve warm.