Craft Beer Bloody Mary
Try this modern take on a classic Bloody Mary using your favorite craft beer!
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 3 cups hot-style vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cans or bottles (12 oz. each) craft lager or pilsner beer, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Pickled asparagus spears
- Lime wedges
- Combine the vegetable juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, celery seeds and black pepper in a large pitcher; stir to combine.
- Pour in the beer, stirring gently to combine.
- Serve in glasses over ice, garnished with pickled asparagus spears.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Drink responsibly.