Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
Put cranberries on display with this simple spinach salad. Top with grilled chicken for an easy autumn dinner.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- In a blender, combine garlic, maple syrup, olive oil, mayonnaise, orange juice concentrate, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl, toss together spinach, almonds, and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing.