This is one of the easiest treats you’ll ever make—and it’s great for giving as a gift! Like a gourmet candy bar, this pistachio-cranberry bark is simply splendid.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups milk, dark, or white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ⅓ cup pistachios, chopped
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 30-second bursts, stirring between each, until smooth. Stir in half of the cranberries and pistachios.
- Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet until ¼" thick. Sprinkle with remaining cranberries and pistachios.
- Place in refrigerator and to cool until firm, about 2 hours. Crack into pieces before serving.