Cranberry Blue Cheese Ball
Give your cheese ball a fall makeover with sweet cranberries and toasted walnuts.
Serves: 12Prep: 1 hour 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger® Original Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 oz.) blue cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Kroger® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kroger® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kroger® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Kroger® Sweetened Dried Cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- Apple, sliced
- Crackers, for serving
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend together cream cheese and blue cheese until smooth. Mix in onion powder, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the cranberries.
- Spoon mixture onto plastic wrap. Use wrap to help shape into a ball. Refrigerate wrapped cheese ball 1 hour or until firm.
- Place nuts in a shallow dish. Unwrap cheese ball and roll in nuts, pressing nuts into the surface with your hands. Wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Unwrap and place on a dish 30 minutes before serving. Serve with apple slices and crackers.