Cranberry Brie Crostini
Every bite of this sweet and flavorful crostini recipe is so mouthwatering, it’s hard to only eat one! The Brie pairs perfectly with the brown sugar glaze and the pecans.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 loaf (12 oz.) French baguette
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 pound wedge Brie cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pecans chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice baguette into ½” slices. Brush both sides with olive oil and place on an aluminum foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the maple syrup and ¼ cup brown sugar. Bring to a boil, then allow to simmer until foamy, about 2 minutes.
- Place the Brie cheese on a microwave-safe plate and microwave until the cheese begins to melt and is warmed through, about 45 seconds.
- Spread equal amounts of brie cheese on each baguette slice.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of pecans and cranberries over the brie cheese. Sprinkle with equal amounts of remaining brown sugar.
- Drizzle with the maple sugar glaze.
- Serve warm and refrigerate leftovers.