Cranberry Bundt Cake
Sweet lemon zip and tangy cranberries blend together nicely in this creamy Bundt cake. Add a little orange flavoring, extract, or juice to the whipped topping for a sweet citrus taste that complements cranberries beautifully.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) lemon cake mix
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, cream cheese, and milk. Beat for 2 minutes with an electric mixer. In a separate bowl, combine cranberries and sugar. Add eggs. Fold berry mixture into batter. Pour into Bundt pan. Bake for 55 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then remove from pan. Cool cake completely. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.