Cranberry Chicken and Greek Yogurt Salad
This salad is full of flavor and color, and makes a simple appetizer to whip up when company arrives unexpectedly. Serve on a whole wheat or multigrain baguette slice.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 container (6 oz.) plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallion greens
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 multigrain baguette, cut in 1-inch slices
- Combine chicken, yogurt, cranberries, mustard, parsley, scallions, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve on baguette slices.