Cranberry and Chocolate Chip Nut Mix
This mix of fruit, chocolate, and nuts is sweet and savory. It’s a perfect midafternoon pick-me-up.
Serves: 48Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups cashews
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Toss the cashews, pecans, pepitas, and sunflower seeds together with the butter, syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until just golden. Stir in cranberries and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Will keep at room temperature for 3 days in a resealable container.