Cranberry Cream Cheese Pie
A no-bake pie is perfect when your oven is busy with other dishes. It turns out light and fluffy. You can also try making this pie when you need to use up any leftover cranberry sauce!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp. orange zest, divided
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust (9")
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, add the heavy cream, ½ cup of the powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until the cream has thickened, about 4 minutes, then increase the speed to high and beat until the cream forms soft peaks, about 1 minute. Transfer the cream to a separate bowl and chill.
- Change stand mixer to the paddle attachment, then add the remaining powdered sugar, cream cheese, cranberry sauce, and ½ teaspoon orange zest. Beat on medium-high speed until the cream cheese is light and fluffy, about 5 minutes, then add in the chilled whipped cream and beat on medium-low speed until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to the prepared graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Top with remaining zest, cover loosely, and chill for at least four hours.