This is an easy and festive appetizer that comes together (and disappears) quickly. For added sweetness, drizzle the bites with a bit of honey before serving.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 baguette (8 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 large round (8 oz.) brie, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb. black forest ham, thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Thinly slice baguette and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Coat the tops of each slice with a thin layer of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- Toast in oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or just until lightly browned.
- Top immediately with brie, ham, and spoonful of cranberry sauce.