These pink daiquiris look like strawberry, but cranberries make the fruity drink much more tart. Garnish with a slice of orange.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 small oranges
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 7 cups ice
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 cup light rum
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Thinly slice oranges and make one slit from the edge to the center of each orange slice.
- Wet the rims of eight cocktail glasses with the lime wedges. Dip the rims of the glasses into ¼ cup sugar.
- To the cup of a blender, add the remaining ½ cup sugar, ice, cranberry juice, lime juice, and rum. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses and serve immediately with a slice of orange.