This chicken makes an elegant dinner, and leftovers can be sliced and served over a crisp salad. Use the whole-berry cranberry sauce for best results.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay the chicken breasts onto the prepared baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and Thai sweet chili sauce. Spread the cranberry mixture evenly on top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle each breast with pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°F on an instant-read thermometer and the juices run clear. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.