Cranberry-Mustard Glazed Ham
A spiral-sliced ham plus a stir-together glaze makes for easy holiday entertaining.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 2 hours 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (8-10 lb.) bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325°F for 1½ hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Uncover ham; brush with half of the glaze and bake for 20 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze and bake for 15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°F. Serve ham with pan juices if desired.