Use frozen cranberries when fresh cranberries are out of season.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- Egg replacement equal to 1 egg
- ⅓ cup soymilk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, egg replacement, soymilk, and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl stir together flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and baking powder. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients, stirring until just mixed.
- Gently fold in orange zest and cranberries. Pour batter ⅔ full into greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- Bake 20–22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins.