Cranberry Party Punch
Here’s a festive and flavorful fruit punch for the holidays, perfect for a party or family gathering. This recipe can be doubled quite easily if you’re expecting a crowd.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 4 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- Juice of 5 or 6 small lemons (about 3⁄4 cup)
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lime
- 3 star anise pods
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 6 cups club soda
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries
- Combine cranberry juice, apple juice, lemon juice, lime juice, and star anise in a large pitcher. Add orange slices.
- Chill thoroughly, then pour into a punch bowl. Add club soda and garnish with a few cranberries and lime zest just before serving.