This tastes great spooned over oatmeal or on top of a grilled piece of pork.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened cranberries
- 1 medium Gala apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 2 medium ripe Bartlett pears, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice concentrate
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook about 15 minutes, uncovered, until cranberry skins pop and mixture starts to thicken, mashing apples and pears as they soften. Serve immediately.