Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
A sweet twist on classic chicken salad, the addition of tangy-sweet cranberries and crunchy pecans adds irresistible flavor to this favorite dish. Serve on toast or with crackers.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup candied pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chopped chives
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, mayonnaise, cranberries, pecans, and chives. Stir in salt and pepper.