This is a delicious punch to serve during the holidays. You could add some sweetened dried cranberries to the punch for a little surprise.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (12 oz.) frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 oz.) pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 cans (12 oz.) frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate
- 6 cups cold water
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) ginger ale
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- Combine all ingredients except ginger ale in large bowl. Stir until blended, then cover and chill for 4 hours until very cold.
- When ready to serve, pour into punch bowl and add ginger ale and cranberries. Stir gently and serve immediately.