This is a unique adaptation of a Thanksgiving favorite that’s yummy all year.
Makes: 6 cupsHands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 6 cups
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ½ cup raspberry vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 package (12 oz.) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¼" vanilla bean
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced orange peel
- Combine sugar, raspberry vinegar, and water in a large nonreactive pan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
- Add cranberries, raspberries, cinnamon stick, vanilla bean, and orange peel.
- Reduce heat to low; cover partially and simmer 10 minutes, or until cranberries burst.
- Remove from heat; take out the cinnamon stick and cool completely.
- Place in freezer-safe containers, leaving ½" headspace.