Cranberry Shrimp Cocktail
Starting with raw shrimp allows you to add lots of extra flavor!
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 hour 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails-on
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl stir together cocktail sauce and cranberry sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Toss shrimp with oil, zest, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic. Place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until just pink. Cool completely. Serve with sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.