Cranberry Spice Energy Bars
These sweet yet tart energy bars have all the flavor of fall and make the perfect on-the-go snack.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅔ cup almond butter
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar or maple sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- In a stand mixer or food processor, combine all ingredients except for cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Mix until dough forms into a large ball; it should stick together but not be sticky. Fold in cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Form into a large rectangle on a large piece of parchment paper, pressing to an even thickness. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for one hour, then cut into bars.
- Wrap individually, if desired. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.