Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Coconut oil adds a nice crispness and tenderness to these little cookies. Dried cranberries and white chocolate and a classic combination.
Makes: 60Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine butter, coconut oil, and canola oil and beat until blended. Gradually add 2 cups sugar, beating until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then stir in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, salt, and baking powder. Pour into bowl with wet ingredients. Stir until a dough forms. Stir in white chocolate and cranberries.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until cookies are light golden brown around edges. Cool on cookie sheets for 3 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool.