Cranberry White Chocolate Mason Jar Cookie Kits
Cranberry White Chocolate Mason Jar Cookie Kits are fun-to-make gifts that beautifully display the dry ingredients of a tasty holiday cookie.
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mason jars, quart-sized
- Paper, fabric or tulle
- For the Mason jar, use a clean quart sized jar.
- First combine the flour with the baking soda and salt. Then, separately mix the sugars together before adding to jar to prevent clumping. To layer the ingredients, add half of the flour mixture to the jar, followed by the oats, then the remaining flour mixture. Top with layers of the sugar mixture, then the cranberries, followed by the white chocolate chips, and finally with the chopped pecans.
- Decorate jars with paper, fabric or tulle.
- Create gift tags with the baking instructions.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on wire racks.