Crawling Critter Cupcakes
Let your imagination run on the wild side when it’s time to dress up your cupcakes. You can even get your kids in on the decorating fun!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix (any flavor)
- Assorted gumdrops and candies
- 1 tube (0.68 oz.) Betty Crocker™ Black Decorating Icing Gel
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Whipped Vanilla Frosting
- Fruit by the Foot Snack Variety Pack
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Decorate with whole or cut-up gumdrops, candies, cut-up or thinly rolled fruit snacks and gel to look like ladybugs, bumblebees, butterflies, caterpillars and beetles.