Crazy Chocolate Cake
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 6 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" square cake pan.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa, and salt into a large bowl. Make 3 “wells” in the mixture and put the oil in one, the vanilla in the second, and the vinegar in the third. Pour the water over all, then mix with a fork. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. Cool on rack.