Cream Cheese Brownie Bites
Nothing beats a fudgy chocolate brownie…except for these fudgy chocolate and cream cheese brownies with a scoop of strawberry ice cream!
Serves: 16Prep: 20 minutesCook: 2 hours 40 minutesTotal: 3 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (from an 8 oz. package), softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, divided
- Cooking spray
- Deluxe Strawberry Surf Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- In large bowl, prepare brownie mix following package directions with called ingredients (water, vegetable, oil and 2 eggs).
- Spread half of brownie mix in lightly greased 8” square baking dish. Spoon half cream cheese mixture evenly onto brownie mix. With knife, cut through mixture and make swirls for marble design.
- Pour and spread rest of brownie mix. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture and use knife again to make swirls on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Let cool completely, about 1.5 hours.
- Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Serve with ice cream.